Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The $8 Beauty Product I Somehow Lived Without For 22 Years

We've all heard of primer right? Primer is what you put on before your makeup to ensure a smooth base for foundation (if you haven't tried it yet, I suggest this one.) But what about what goes on after your makeup to keep you lookin' like a babe all day long? During a random trip to Ulta this past weekend, I discovered NYX's Dewy Finish Makeup Setting Spray and had a "WHAT HAVE I EVEN BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE BEFORE I FOUND THIS" moment.



It holds your makeup on for an insane amount of time — my makeup looked the exact same after 12 hours yesterday, and that was tested in 90 degree heat. Important tip: don't go hog wild spraying all over your face, one or maaaybe two sprays should do the trick. Did I mention it was only $8?

4 comments:

  1. This girl is AMAZING! I just LOVE her blogs- she should definitely be picked up by some real awesome high faluting company! Don't you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such
    info a lot.
    buy rs gold
    Diablo 3 Gold
    buy aion money

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover