Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

My 5 favorite Instagram-ers

I'm not even going to take the time to explain what Instagram is because even if you don't have an iPhone, you have to have been living under a rock not to have these pictures shoved in your face on virtually every social media platform possible. That being said....I'm obsessed with it. Here are five of my favorite photo 'snappers to follow: 

Witanddelight


Kate is one of the best in the game as far as I'm concerned. Her (almost daily) outfit snaps, food shots, and occasional peaks into her home are all so simple and lovely. Plus the fact that one of my favorite bloggers lives in the same city as me blows my mind. 

kshoutz

Keegan was my boss-man at an internship last summer and it needs to be known that he can pull off a bow tie like none other. To be honest sometimes when I can't decide what to wear in the morning I pick a random outfit from his Instagram feed and then copy it with a little feminine twist. I also 'AWWWWW' over pretty much every picture of him and his boyfriend Paul because they go on the most fun dates ever. 

tiesandfries


I'm typically pretty fine with being me, unless we're talking about this CAAA-UUUUUTE bunch and then it's just a huge game of "WHY CAN'T I BE YOU?!?!?!" (Excess punctuation not even for effect.) No, people, I have never met this family, but I have read their blog (Rockstar Diaries) for about four years now (back when Josh and Naomi just got married and now they're pregnant with second child and THEY ARE JUST GROWING UP SO FAST. They are seriously, SERIOUSLY the cutest family ever. 


alice_olivia


One of my favorite brands on all social media fronts, Alice & Olivia is just plain fun. Their Instagram feed is a boat-load of different pictures, everything from showroom pics, snapshots of Stacy Bendet (head designer) boppin around NYC, and of course, mani Mondays.


designlovefest


Again, one of my favorite bloggers, but what I love is Bri's totally fresh take on Instagram-ing. Anyone can take a picture of a wine glass (uh, me) but she's always exploring different angles and lighting. This is a close up of a sequin clutch. Who knew?

2 comments:

  1. thank you for these. i was already following taza but now these others ones too!!! always in need of extra inspiration! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover