Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Life lately, according to my iPhone












1. Wisconsin weddings. Probably had one of the best weekends ever. 

2. A little representation of my fav area code. We should be getting more into Parc Boutique soon.

3. Fourth of July shenanigans. 

4. Dock sunsets are the best aren't they? This one was insane, it seriously looked like the world was ending. 

5. Boyfriend got me tickets to Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw, which, for all you out-of-staters, was cool because it was the first ever concert at Target Field. AND thee best concert I've ever been to. 

6. Stopped at Fulton Brewery for drinks before the concert. Coolest concept ever: five beers. At all times. In a warehouse. Come as you are sorta deal. Loved it. 

7. Gotta hand it to Kenny Chesney, he's one of the best entertainers in the business. 

8. Pizza and wine with the roomies. It's the little things. If you live in the Twin Cities, I recommend the Alfredo Pizza from Element Pizza

9. Treating myself to a chocolate donut on my birthday. Best decision ever.

10. Getting patio drinks on St. Anthony Main. Such a beautiful view of the city; it never gets old.


1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover