Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

5 Things Worth Putting Off Whatever You're Doing (The August 7th Edition)


  • First thought: holy HELL this is so cool! Where is this? Europe? Second thought: THIS IS IN MINNEAPOLIS?!?! Yes friends, this photograph was taken behind a frozen waterfall at Minnehaha Falls.




  • A lot of folks compile "life lists". Whether they follow through with it? Mehhhh...hey I'm not here to judge. Here's how to create a life list you'll actually do. 













  • LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY! This Northern Fur Seal was found starving and barely half alive. This video is him being released back into the wild. At time 0:03: "Hi." Look how happy he issssssss. I'm dying. I'm mush. 


1 comment:

  1. That seal... oh my.... I almost started crying... cutest thing EVER

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover