Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday laughs



Famous Movie Quotes Rewritten as Text Messages (by: Thought Catalog)

Oh this is good. I needed this. 

___________________________________

u can take r lives bt u cant take r freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Braveheart
_____
Srsly, my dear, WTF?
Gone With the Wind
_____
Selllltttttttaaaaaaaaaa!
Sry. I’m durnk.
A Streetcar Named Desire
_____
Herez lookin at U kid B-)
Casablanca
_____
Frst rule fight club: STFU.
Fight Club
_____
-RU at da club wit dem hos? Tell me tha truth!
-U want tha truth? You cant handle tha truth!
A Few Good Men
_____
U had me @ ‘sup.’
Jerry Maguire
_____
Running late. Order for me. I’ll have what you’re having.
When Harry Met Sally
_____
-GuRls nItE!!! GeT bIZzy LiViN or gEt BiZzY dyin-
~~**~~ReD~~**~~
The Shawshank Redemption
_____
One sec, BRB
Terminator II: Judgment Day

More here.


Photo by: Mary Mikes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover