Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday links


I suppose it's common to do a links post on Fridays, but we all could use a Tuesday pick-me-up. 



  • Two girls I know from high school have taken on a beautiful project, called Styled With Strength. They send inspiring emails that provide a little TLC for the body, mind, and soul. To get on the mailing list email them at styledwithstrength@gmail.com
  • So excited for the new movie, Hitchcock. It's about the love story between Alfred Hitchcock and his wife Alma Reville during the filming Pyscho in 1959. How identical are Anthony Hopkins and Hitchcock?!  
  • Gojee. Have we talked about this site before? I can't remember. But how's this for a foodie website; tell Gojee what you're craving and what you have in your kitchen and they'll provide a recipe for you. Culinary magic. 
  • Shopbop is 20% off today with code 'WEAREFAMILY'. You've been warned. 
  • I've shared my thoughts on the seemingly everywhere camo trend in fashion here. But this outfit from Christine of My Style Pill is not half bad, I'll admit. 
  • 17 other things Amy Poehler and Tina Fey should run besides the hosting of the Golden Globes. Lindsay Lohan's life, totally. 
  • "You Can't Know What You Want Until You Don't Know What You Want". Amen. 
  • We all love a little pumpkin carving. But the whole sticking-fire-into-tiny-cut-out-hole thing can get a little dangerous, and remembering to blow them out is a pain. Ta-da! Keep Halloween safe and easy this year with LED candles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover