Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Another (Beyond Adorable) Homemade Wedding


I seriously have to clean the drool on my laptop when I get done browsing over on Style Me Pretty. It blows my mind how creative people can be, and this wedding is no exception. Like what you see? I put all the wedding details at the bottom, but be sure to check out the rest of the wedding pictures (yes, there is more of this matrimonial perfection) and read this couple's adorable story* here.













Wedding Photography: Beaux Arts Photographie / Wedding Venue: Heritage Square Museum / Catering: Kogi Truck / Ice Cream Sandwiches: Cool Haus / Floral Design: DIY / Invitations: DIY / Save-the-dates: Stinkerpants Designs / Day of Coordination: Just Wenderful / Tabitha’s Dress: Sarah Seven(borrowed from fellow blogger) / Tabitha’s Shoes: Miu Miu / Tabitha’s Earrings: Larkspur & Hawk / Tabitha’s veil: DIY / Cynthia’s Dress: Urban Outfitters / Cynthia’s Shoes: Melissa +Vivienne Westwood / Cynthia’s fascinator: DIY / Cynthia’s Suit: H&M

*I realize it might bother some of your beliefs and opinions that this is a wedding between two women. Even though I respect your opinion, just as I would expect you to respect mine, this blog has never been about me shoving my beliefs in your face. It has served merely as a place to admire all things beautiful; a category in which love, regardless of gender, will always fall in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover