Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y


A special "happy birthday" post to one of my nearest and dearest friends, Ms. Kayla Bylund. Usually you're the one to announce this to people (haha), but this will be the 16th birthday I will celebrate with you, and I know I don't let you know often enough how thankful I am for the longevity of our friendship. We have laughed about nothing, cried to and for each other, and even had the occasional scream-fest — though we always get over it. Through it all you have remained one of the most genuine, original, and hilarious people I know, and I couldn't be happier than to call you one of my best friends. It's truly amazing to have that kind of a relationship with someone; something so deeply-rooted you know it can't be broken by anything. 

Happy 21st, my dear, no one has put more of an effort into counting down to this day than you have! I'm so sorry I can't be there tonight to celebrate with you, but something tells me there will be many opportunities to come . . . 

I love you, I love you, I love you! 

{photo via dress, design, decor}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover