Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

A Day Behind the Lens of Scott Schuman

The Sartorialist is one of the world's most renowned fashion blogs. Brimming with an eclectic selection of street style photographs, The Sartorialist is an ever inspiring collection that lets you people watch some of the world's most unique dressers -- from New York City, to London, to Toyko. 


Scott Schuman has never given a peek into his daily life until now (genius public relations move on his part). I hope you all find this as fascinating as I do; maybe it's just because I've been a big fan of his blog for awhile now, but his art is outstanding.




"When I look at something, I'm not thinking 'Is that fashionable enough? Is that of the moment enough?' I'm just reacting."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover